We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets.
* As a veterinary hospital we always have strict hygiene and cleaning protocols in place. We will continue with these protocols and make sure client facing areas such as waiting areas and toilets are deep cleaned daily.
* There may be a small delay between neurology consultations, as we decontaminate the consulting room, furniture and equipment between patients, to reduce any risk of surface contact transmission between patients and clients.
* If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to Coronavirus, we kindly ask that you do not visit the practice at the moment.
* Unwell pets will always be our main priority. If you are unwell or self-isolating and your pet needs veterinary attention please contact us to make a plan of how we can help and treat your pet.
* We aim to minimise your contact time around other people in the waiting room. To achieve this we are currently performing telephone consultations while you wait in your car. When you first arrive for your appointment, please telephone us from the car park to let us know that you are here, rather than coming in to register with reception.
We will then perform a telephone consultation while you wait in your car, a member of staff will then collect your pet from you and take them into our practice for the clinical examination and neurological assessment, and we will then telephone you to discuss the findings of this assessment, and any planned investigation. Please note normal consult fees will apply. This will allow you to remain in your car throughout.
* If you do need to enter the practice, then please use the hand gel provided in the waiting room on entering and leaving the building. If you do need to enter the practice, then we ask that only one person attends per pet. If there are any concerns with this, then please contact us.
* We ask where possible that card payments are used to avoid cash handling. If you have any concerns or queries at all, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is the gorgeous dachshund Sally, loving life after spinal surgery
Oscar underwent decompressive spinal surgery and made a good recovery and is back to his normal bouncy self
The lovely Lola presented with a history of a marked back pain and some mild hind limb ataxia